Phone, E-mail and Mailing address
- Telephone: +47 73 58 05 00
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address: The Norwegian Environment Agency, P.O. Box 5672 Torgarden, N-7485 Trondheim, Norway.
- Brattørkaia 15, 7010 Trondheim
- Grensesvingen 7, 0663 Oslo
- Telephone: +47 401 03 800
- E-mail: email@example.com.
The media hotline answers calls from the media between 8:00 and 16:00 every day. If we are unable to answer the phone, we will presently return your call. Unfortunately, the media hotline is unable to receive text or voice messages.
- +47 977 87 000
- Telephone: +47 930 63 971 / +47 465 08 723
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Norwegian Environment Agency is the relevant authority in Norway for the Washington Convention, which monitors and regulates the trade and transportation of endangered species or products made from such animals.
The Cites hotline is staffed outside of normal working hours and is primarily intended for use by Norwegian Customs and Excise, the Norwegian Food Safety Authority, and the police.
For enquiries from the general public concerning application processing and the like, please call our switchboard during working hours: +47 73 58 05 00.